Some site features are currently under construction.
Let me know in the forums about any issues you may encounter.
No matter how much you try, there will always be stuff worth talking about that don't fit other categories/forums.
No matter how much you try, there will always be stuff worth talking about that don't fit other categories/forums.

nEt ][ CLaN

nEt ][ CLaN

PostAuthor: nGAGE™ » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 pm
[center]
[/center]

Construction of a temporary, basic but seperate new nEt ][ CLaN forum in underway.

For all interested to know more about it, I'll be making an official post soon! In the meantime, any old nEt member is permitted to start using our very first clan-tag again, if they want to do so. So long they make a quick post in this topic to let us know they support the idea of bring nEt back to life.
Current [FMS] members are also permitted to jump in immediately, but in future there will be an official application required again to join nEt ][ CLaN.

The main purpose of nEt ][ CLaN as always is "FUN". The main focus game, will no longer be CounterStrike however. More information to follow soon though.

Re: nEt ][ CLaN

PostAuthor: BulleN » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm
I'm in ;)
I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from.
We have two hundred languages in Europe. Two hundred languages!
Count them! I know you won't!

PostAuthor: KGC » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 pm
i dont have that much time anymore, but i'll "join" nEt if you'd like :) most of my time is usually spent on school, HoN, Starcraft 2 and an old game called Total Annihilation :)

PostAuthor: _Law » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:25 pm
of course Im in... once a nEt, always a nEt:) which is also shown in my name here :) the underscore is a tribute to nEt and nGAGE for all of his hard work :) at least he knows it is...

PostAuthor: nGAGE™ » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Hehe... thanks Law... I know you've been bleeding for a rebirth of nEt :D

It's good to see you guys back, supporting nEt! FUN is the main thing here, so don't worry about not being able to be available 24/7... I'll give you all 1 hour a day to play other games too. :rofl:

PostAuthor: BulleN » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:21 pm
Nice theme bdw m8 ;) And don't worry. I have much time for playing :kickme:
I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from.
We have two hundred languages in Europe. Two hundred languages!
Count them! I know you won't!

PostAuthor: FLSTF93 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:20 pm
I think I'll take the advantage and join before I have to apply and it be voted on! :) I'm in!!
Gaming since pong on black and white :P

PostAuthor: Bloodshoot111 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:36 pm
I'm In ;)
Hey im want to build the map 2fort from Team Fortress 2 in Halo Reach. If youre interested contact me ;)

Return to Off-topic

Forum Permissions