Some site features are currently under construction.
Let me know in the forums about any issues you may encounter.
Forum rules
Drop us a message here with your email address in this section. Posts are not open for public viewing and will remain in Moderation cue to respect your privacy.
Help me improve ngageonline.net. Let me know what you think could be improved and what is great, as well as what's still buggy. Guest Posting Permitted
Help me improve ngageonline.net. Let me know what you think could be improved and what is great, as well as what's still buggy. Guest Posting Permitted

[Before you post]

[Before you post]

PostAuthor: nGAGE™ » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 am
Dear guest,

This forum has 'guest' posting enabled, but all posts are held back from public view in our Moderation Queue.

If you are posting about problems concerning activation,...
Please make sure to provide us with the username and email address that you registered with. Without any proper means of contacting you, we will be unable to help you resolve the issue.

If you are unable to register altogether,...
Please make sure to provide us with an email address so we may contact you. Without any proper means of contacting you, we will be unable to help you resolve the issue.

Rest assured, no post with private information, such as usernames and in particular email addresses will be made available for public viewing. Once we've received your support request, we will continue all communications directly via email and not on this forum, until the issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your co-operation.

_nGAGE™

Return to Feedback

Forum Permissions